Fellowship in Vascular Surgery at Northwell Health
The vascular surgery residency program is a five-year program accredited by the ACGME. Our residents have the opportunity to take advantage of the third largest secular health care system in the country. Emphasis is placed on learning and growth through its one-of-a-kind Center for Learning and Innovation that includes a simulation center.
Applicants interested in the vascular surgery training program at Northwell Health should apply through the electronic residency application service (ERAS).
Essential application information includes:
- Common application form
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- Dean’s letter
- ABSITE scores
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, no older than six (6) months
- ECFMG Status Report, if applicable
- A certified English translation if the documents are in a language other than English