Fellowship in Pediatric Radiology at Northwell Health
The Department of Radiology at Northwell Health offers a fellowship training program in pediatric radiology. This program is designed to give clinicians with prior residency training in diagnostic radiology advanced education in delivering exceptional care to infants, children and adolescents.
The program is run through the Cohen Children’s Medical Center, the largest pediatric hospital on Long Island. The newly renovated facility features state-of-the-art technology for fellows to train with. The curriculum for the fellowship includes:
- Abdominal/oncologic imaging (CT/MRI/CR)
- Cardiac MRI
- Chest/cardiovascular imaging (CT/MRI/CR)
- Fetal/neonatal imaging (CR/US/MRI)
- Interventional radiology
- Musculoskeletal imaging (CT/MRI/CR)
- Nuclear medicine/PET
- Neuroradiology (CT/MR/IR)
Fellows have the opportunity to participate in departmental meetings and train residents in the diagnostic radiology program. Opportunities for clinical research are also available at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research.
The pediatric radiology training program at Northwell Health admits two fellows annually.
Applicants should send their documents to Theresa Eacobacci via email at [email protected] or by mail to:
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Department of Radiology, 2nd Floor
270-05 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Trainees must have completed an ACGME-accredited diagnostic radiology residency training program and be either licensed in New York state or eligible for a license.
Essential application information includes:
- Universal application
- Curriculum vitae
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- Medical school diploma, final transcript and performance evaluation
- Personal statement
- Internship Certificate
- Three (3) letters of recommendation, including one from your current program director.
- ECFMG Status Report, if applicable