The Center for Learning and Innovation (CLI) is committed to the growth and development of Northwell Health and its employees. Through a variety of continuous learning programs, CLI helps improve patient care, develop future leaders and enhance business practices.
- Organizational Development
- Patient Safety Institute
- Physician Leadership Institute
- Scholar Pipeline
- Improvement Science
- Emergency Medical Institute
- Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- Bioskills Education Center
- ALEAD 2.0 program
- High Potential Development program
- Learning Initiatives
- Administrative fellowship
- Critical care nursing fellowship
- Emergency department nursing fellowship
- Pediatric nursing fellowship
The Center for Learning and Innovation has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
In obtaining this accreditation, the Center for Learning and Innovation has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of the Authorized Provider status, the Center for Learning and Innovation is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.