The Center for Learning and Innovation (CLI) is committed to the growth and development of Northwell Health and its employees. Through a variety of continuous learning programs, CLI helps improve patient care, develop future leaders and enhance business practices.
- Organizational Development
- Patient Safety Institute
- Physician Leadership Institute
- Scholar Pipeline
- Improvement Science
- Emergency Medical Institute
- Zucker School of Medicine
- Bioskills Education Center
- ALEAD 2.0 program
- High Potential Development program
- Learning Initiatives
- Administrative fellowship
- Critical care nursing fellowship
- Emergency department nursing fellowship
- Pediatric nursing fellowship
The Center for Learning and Innovation is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
The Center for Learning and Innovation complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, The Center for Learning and Innovation is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.