The orthopaedic rehabilitation program is a comprehensive treatment program for all forms of musculoskeletal and degenerative disorders, as well as orthopaedic conditions related to neurological and other disorders. The program provides patients with a superior quality of care while maximizing their functional outcome.
The goals of orthopaedic rehabilitation therapy are to improve and restore range of motion, decrease pain, develop strength and restore prior functional capabilities.
Special features of the program include:
- Evidenced-based treatment protocols
- Regular communication with referring physicians
- Pain-relieving modalities
- Spine, joint rehabilitation, hand, aquatic, sports programs
- Core training / Pilates
- Post-rehab/wellness program
The program is led by a team of trained professionals, which may include:
- Physical therapists / physical therapy assistants / certified athletic trainers
- Strength and conditioning specialists
- Certified functional movement screeners
- Certified Pilates instructors
- Aquatic therapists
- Certified Arthritis Foundation instructors