We offer programs and services to treat a wide range of heart diseases and conditions. Our programs include:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Women’s heart health
- Heart failure
- Structural heart disease and defects
- Pediatric cardiology
There’s no reason to wait for a heart problem to see a cardiologist, especially if you’re already at risk or if someone in your family has a heart condition. Our preventive cardiology services focus on:
- Preventing the occurrence and/or progression of cardiovascular diseases
- Decreasing the risk of heart disease, heart attack or stroke
- Reducing the need for cardiac surgery
- Providing comprehensive heart disease risk assessment and treatment options including nutritional assessment, lifestyle counseling and, when necessary, medication or other interventions to improve overall health
Although many people still think of heart disease as a man's problem, more women are diagnosed with heart disease and coronary artery disease every year. In fact, heart disease is now the number-one killer of women in the U.S. The risk of heart disease rises as a woman get older, so women of all ages should practicing heart-healthy lifestyle habits — we can help.
Our Preventive Cardiology staff reaches out into local communities with free educational services to promote awareness and the prevention of heart disease, including:
- Community health screenings
Our healthcare team can meet with members of the community to discuss the importance of preventive cardiology and answer questions such as how to lower your cholesterol, what your blood pressure numbers mean and what you can do to maintain a healthy heart. Depending on the location and setting of the health screening, free blood-pressure screening and personal consultations and evaluations may be available.
- Community educational programs and lectures
We also offer free educational programs and lectures, which are delivered by our senior healthcare staff and can be geared to address the specific needs of the attending community members.
To arrange for a customized screening or lecture program in your community, call (855) HEART-11 or (855) 432-7811.
Whether you need advanced care for your heart, whether it’s for heart disease, circulation problems or another condition, our cardiologists collaborate with other specialists to provide comprehensive care to our patients. Our multidisciplinary approach can include specialists from: