A virtual care network connecting your health care from New York to Florida.
Boca HealthLink is a virtual care network designed to seamlessly connect the world-class care of Northwell Health in New York and Boca Raton Regional Hospital in Florida. By enrolling in Boca HealthLink, you can --
- Pre-authorize the sharing of medical histories between hospitals and physicians of both organizations -- giving you the peace of mind that your health records are at the fingertips of all of your care providers.
- Receive concierge assistance through a dedicated customer service team, available by phone seven days a week, to help with physician referrals, appointment scheduling, insurance verification and pre-registration.
There are two easy ways to enroll in Boca HealthLink.
1. Call 1-844-NY2-BOCA (1-844-692-2622)
2. Fill out the enrollment form and the medical information exchange form and send them back via your method of choice. A representative will contact you after your forms are received through one of the options below:
- Email to: [email protected]
- Fax to: (631) 414-5220
- Mail to:
ATTN: Boca HealthLink
Patient Access Services
330 South Service Road, Suite 127
Melville, NY 11747