Lenox Hill Hospital’s highly skilled vascular surgeons provide a wide range of surgical treatments for diseases affecting the arteries and veins. Our surgeons are dedicated to providing comprehensive, patient-centered care for patients in need of either traditional surgery or endovascular procedures.
Our vascular surgeons conduct a thorough evaluation and develop a treatment plan designed to provide the best customized treatment approach for you. Our surgeons are experts in open traditional vascular surgery techniques and provide the highest level of care. In addition, our uniquely trained surgeons are leaders in the field of newer, less invasive techniques called endovascular surgery.
As part of multidisciplinary team, the vascular surgeons take all aspects of your health into account when considering you for surgical treatments. Together with interventional cardiologists and interventional radiologists, our vascular surgeons determine the most appropriate approach to your vascular issue.
Whether it is a traditional surgical approach or a newer minimally invasive procedure, our multidisciplinary team keeps your best interest and best approach to your unique situation at the forefront of any treatment planning.
Gary Giangola, MD
- Chairman of Surgery - Vascular Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Medical Board President of Surgery - Vascular Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital
- System Chief Vasc Surg Srvcs of Surgery - Vascular Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital
- Chief of Surgery - Division of Vascular Surgery, North Shore University Hospital
- Professor, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- view full profile