Phelps Hospital is dedicated to:
- improving the health of the community we serve;
- sustaining an environment of excellence where medical, social and rehabilitative services are delivered proficiently, efficiently and effectively;
- offering a broad range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services;
- educating our community to achieve optimal health outcomes and quality of life;
- striving to enhance the personal and professional excellence of our medical, nursing, paraprofessional, technical, administrative and support staff;
- providing comprehensive care in a safe, modern environment where advanced medical techniques and effective management and planning are coupled with the strong Phelps tradition of caring.
We will continue to be:
- a financially sound, physically modern and technologically advanced institution whose staff and employees enjoy their work;
- known throughout the region for excellent clinical services and nursing care, measured by satisfied patients and community;
- linked in creative and mutually beneficial ways with our medical staff to provide comprehensive primary health services and an appropriate spectrum of secondary and tertiary services;
- cooperating with other health care institutions to enhance our ability to provide high quality care at reasonable cost.