Northwell Health Orthopaedic Institute at Garden City
Garden City, NY 11530
Northwell Health Orthopaedic Institute on Franklin Avenue is part of the Northwell Health Physician Partners, the premier provider of orthopaedic care in the region. Our patients also have access to the vast resources and services offered by Northwell Health. Our sub-specialty trained orthopaedic surgeons use the most advanced technologies and techniques to provide individualized care for patients experiencing a broad range of musculoskeletal conditions. We perform thousands of procedures annually ranging from minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery to total joint replacement and reconstruction.
Orthopaedic Institute’s state-of-the-art facility in Garden City, NY offers the following specialty orthopaedic services, in addition to the convenience of on-site x-rays:
- Joint Replacement
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Sports Medicine
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Spine Care
- Spinal Surgery
Multidisciplinary team approach
Northwell Health Orthopaedic Institute at Garden City is part of a team effort that brings together the most accomplished medical professionals from the Long Island and New York City area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality patient care by using state-of-the art technology in a compassionate, supportive atmosphere. Our physicians are highly knowledgeable and skilled in their particular areas of specialization.
Living life to the fullest
Everything we do as orthopaedic specialists is designed to eliminate our patients' chronic pain and disabilities and help them regain mobility and return to active, fulfilling lifestyles.
The Northwell Health Rehabilitation Network is dedicated to providing you and your family with result-oriented, comprehensive rehabilitation services. Our goal is to help you and your loved ones find relief from pain and get moving again after an accident, illness, injury or surgery. We partner with you to help ensure a safe, healthy, more rapid recovery.
Why customers choose Northwell Health Orthopaedic Institute
Northwell Health Orthopaedic Institute brings together the orthopaedic programs of our Northwell Health hospitals to provide orthopaedic services — from diagnosis and treatment to surgery and rehabilitation — to help patients regain mobility and return to active, independent lives.
- Convenient locations & extensive resources
- Our orthopaedic services are located at our hospitals and at private medical offices throughout Long Island, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island. Learn more about our orthopaedic locations.
- A team of expert surgeons and staff
- Northwell Health Orthopaedic Institute features more than 90 orthopaedic specialists offering a full range of orthopaedic expertise, including sports medicine, scoliosis, bone cancers, joint replacement, pediatrics and specific parts of the body. They partner with other medical professionals (including nurses, physical and occupational therapists, pathologists and orthotics specialists) to deliver a full, multidisciplinary approach to treating your condition.
- Head-to-Toe Orthopaedic Care
- We cover the entire spectrum of musculoskeletal disorders from foot and ankle disorders to neck and shoulder disorders and everything in between.
- Pioneering Orthopaedic Research
Research at our Orthopaedic Research Laboratory at the renowned Feinstein Institute for Medical Research has recently led to groundbreaking studies on clinical treatments for osteoarthritis.
Here is a listing of some of the comprehensive services we provide: Diagnosis and Treatment for Babies, Children and Adolescents with Bone, Joint or Muscle Problems, Diagnosis and Treatment of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors, Diagnosis and Treatment of Musculoskeletal Injuries and Disorders, Joint Replacement Surgeries, Sports Injury Treatments, Surgery for Back and Spine Conditions. For more information on other services please call us.
When scheduling your appointment with a physician, please confirm your insurance is one that is accepted.