Lenox Hill Hospital is a 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side. A staple in the community for more than 150 years, the hospital has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The mission of Lenox Hill Hospital is to deliver outstanding healthcare with compassion and respect, to promote wellness in its communities, and to advance the field of medicine through education and research.
Lenox Hill News Click here for more news
- Can you eat your way to better asthma control?
- New guidelines mean almost 800,000 more U.S. kids have high blood pressure
- Immune-based therapy may help when melanoma spreads to brain
- Northwell experts weigh in on health risks facing Thai boys rescued from cave
- Increase your flexibility and improve your life