Lenox Hill Hospital is a 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side. A staple in the community for more than 150 years, the hospital has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The mission of Lenox Hill Hospital is to deliver outstanding healthcare with compassion and respect, to promote wellness in its communities, and to advance the field of medicine through education and research.
Lenox Hill News Click here for more news
- Northwell experts weigh in on health risks facing Thai boys rescued from cave
- Should you really be cracking your joints?
- Diabetes diagnosis 'silver lining'? Other family members' health may improve
- Want good sleep for baby? Food may be key
- How to find balance in your life while still being a total boss, according to experts