Lenox Hill Hospital is a 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side. A staple in the community for more than 150 years, the hospital has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The mission of Lenox Hill Hospital is to deliver outstanding healthcare with compassion and respect, to promote wellness in its communities, and to advance the field of medicine through education and research.
Lenox Hill News Click here for more news
- Beware the blue light: screens pose threat to eyes, docs say
- Q&A: Frank Chervenak, MD, on the culture of Northwell Health
- Cellphone use puts pedestrians off-balance
- How diabetes raises your risk for all major cancers
- Why women get migraines more often than men may have been revealed in this new research