Lenox Hill Hospital is a 652-bed, acute care hospital located on Manhattan's Upper East Side. A staple in the community for more than 150 years, the hospital has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The mission of Lenox Hill Hospital is to deliver outstanding healthcare with compassion and respect, to promote wellness in its communities, and to advance the field of medicine through education and research.
Lenox Hill News Click here for more news
- Mother, plastic surgeon, entrepreneur: Is there anything this award-winning plastic surgeon can't-do?
- Chiropractic has role to play in easing lower back pain: Study
- Quiz: Are you at risk for Alzheimer’s?
- Here’s the reason you hear only ‘laurel’ or ‘yanny’
- FDA approves first drug aimed at preventing migraines