Katz Women's Hospital at North Shore University Hospital
Manhasset, New York 11030
Katz Women's Hospital at North Shore University Hospital is a world-class facility providing superior care for the special needs of women. Patients experience comprehensive, compassionate care and treatment for a wide range of women’s health issues.
In addition to the maternal-fetal medicine, gynecologic oncology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstruction, minimally invasive and robotic surgery and reproductive endocrinology and infertility services unique to women, Katz Women’s Hospital provides access to many other health care needs that impact women and their families. These include all the pediatric specialties available through the Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, nephrology, psychiatry, geriatrics and all types of post-acute and home care.
Features of Katz Women's Hospital at North Shore University Hospital include:
- Private, labor, delivery and recovery rooms
- Single maternity rooms
- Special single rooms for high-risk mothers
- Well-baby newborn nursery
- Neonatal intensive care unit
- Three dedicated operating rooms
- All spaces designed to meet the highest green environmental building standards
- Maximum noise-dampening features
- Confidential patient conference and family gathering areas