Welcome to the Signature Services International Health program. Based out of Lenox Hill Hospital in the heart of New York City, our Signature Services program provides international patients with access to the wealth of resources available within our award-winning health system.
The Signature Services International Health Team aims to elevate the level of care offered to our international patients, creating a global standard of excellence in culturally sensitive clinical care with a particular focus on wellness, compassion, and respect.
Our multilingual service liaisons will coordinate the review of your medical records to determine the most efficient care possible.
Your visit includes:
- A multilingual service liaison to schedule your visit, escort you to your appointments and coordinate follow-up care, if necessary
- Coordination of your treatment plan and explanation of all medical information, instructions and procedures with direct follow-up access to your physicians
- Assistance with arranging transportation to and from the airport, hospital and hotel
- Assistance with booking accommodations
- Private luxury room option if hospitalization is required
- Comprehensive medical reports, records and imaging provided upon discharge
- 24/7 phone access
- Gourmet meals prepared by our signature chef
- Interpretation and translation services
- Assistance with scheduling personal appointments and obtaining amenities
Once you contact our office, your service liaison will assist you through the following steps.
- Completing all necessary forms
- Collecting medical records
- Determining most appropriate treatment plan
- Scheduling appointment dates and times
- Assisting with obtaining a visa, if necessary
- Cost estimation
- Insurance verification
- Payment options
Travel and lodging:
- Flight coordination
- Ground transportation
- Hotel and long-term accommodation options (Lenox Hill preferred rates for many hotels in close proximity to the hospital. Contact us for preferred rates.)
Once you arrive at your hotel or apartment, your service liaison will:
- Contact you to confirm your arrival to the U.S. and confirm your meeting time and location on the day of your appointment
- Assist with registration and escort you to your appointment(s)
- Schedule additional appointments, if necessary
- Assist with any pharmaceutical and medical equipment needs
- Assist with guest services needs
- Provide medical records as they become available
- Facilitate follow-up with Northwell Health physicians
- Facilitate communication with the patient’s in-country treating physician
- Assist with pharmaceutical needs
- Schedule follow-up appointments, if recommended
If a patient needs to cancel an appointment, the team requests at least 48 hours notice. This is critical so we can provide the opportunity for another patient to fill in the appointment slot.