Department of Neurosurgery at Lenox Hill Hospital
New York, New York 10075
Explore our centers
Our centers bring together teams of multidisciplinary specialists to deliver coordinated diagnoses and treatment.
- Lenox Hill Center for Pituitary and Neuroendocrine Disorders
- Lenox Hill Center for Cerebrovascular and Neuroendovascular Surgery
- Lenox Hill Brain Tumor Center
- Lenox Hill Spine Center
Meet our team
The neurosurgery experts at Lenox Hill Hospital, in New York City, are recognized leaders in the treatment of brain, spine and nervous system disorders. With a commitment to research and development, our surgeons are continually on the cutting edge of science.
Lenox Hill neurosurgery in the news See more
- Lenox Hill successfully treats metastatic brain cancer
- Lenox Hill Hospital first in Manhattan to use FDA-approved PulseRider® device to treat large brain aneurysm
- Lenox Hill successfully treats esthesioneuroblastoma with PRRT
- A new frontier for brain cancer treatment
- Long Island resident with recurrent brain cancer receives novel experimental treatment at Lenox Hill Hospital
Lenox Hill Neurosurgery Overview
The Neurosurgeons at Lenox Hill Hospital are on the cutting edge of treating conditions of the brain, spine, peripheral nerves and cerebrovascular system.