At Long Island Jewish Medical Center, our cardiology team continues to develop a heart health program that brings quality care to Queens and Nassau County.
We focus on delivering treatments for a patient’s well-being – not just a specific condition. We include patients and their families In every step of care.
Why choose us?
- Evidence-based research that improves treatments – Our physicians and healthcare professionals have been recognized for quality patient care.
- The latest in technology – Our care teams use state-of-the-art technology that helps us provide the most appropriate and effective treatments.
- Non-invasive imaging – By using the most powerful imaging technology available, we can accurately diagnose a condition and deliver a precise treatment tailored for each patient.
Our comprehensive cardiac services include preventive care, diagnostic testing, non-invasive imaging, cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology.
You are always at the center of care. Treatments are tailored for each patient’s specific needs and desired outcomes. To achieve this, our patients meet with board-certified physicians and a team of nurses that focus on the heart.
Long Island Jewish Medical Center continues a legacy of graduate medical education through its affiliation with the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell.
Our residency and fellowship opportunities provide future medical professionals with access to renowned clinical experts, world-class research and an array of professional opportunities. The medical school also offers a comprehensive curriculum of cardiac care disciplines and medical subspecialties.
Learn how residents and fellows develop their medical acumen at Long Island Jewish Medical Center with the following accredited programs:
Rohan Dilip Bhansali, MD
- Chief of Division - Cardiology of Cardiology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- view full profile
Long Island Jewish Medical Center is at the forefront of groundbreaking treatments and novel services because of our ongoing commitment to heart research. We are one of few facilities in the nation conducting clinical trials on both the repair and replacement of all heart valves.