About your doctor:
- Languages spoken:
I believe listening is the most important aspect of my role as dermatologist. This enables me to fully understand and address my patients' skin concerns and accompanying emotional needs. The result is trusting and enduring relationships that are crucial for medical and aesthetic skin improvement, enhancement, and maintenance.
- Dermatology - American Board of Dermatology
- Saint Vincents Catholic Medical Center
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- State University of NY Health Science Ctr/Brooklyn
- St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Locations & insurance
21st Century Dermatology, P.L.L.C.
133 East 58th Street
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 644-4440Fax: (212) 644-4447