KIWH Women's Conference: Just one more thing... you.
8:00am - 3:30pm
Early Bird Discount:$40.00
Complementary Admission: FREE
Register for this event
Venue: Long Island Marriott Hotel and Conference Center View on Google Maps
As a woman, you’ve got a long to-do list. We understand that it’s not always easy balancing life’s many obligations—but we need you to do just one more thing. And it’s an important one: Take care of yourself the way you take care of everyone else.
The good news? Taking care of your health can start with something small, easy and even fun. Especially with a little help from Katz Institute for Women’s Health.
We invite you to attend our women's conference featuring a series of women's health panels, workshops and keynote speaker Jennifer Ashton, MD, two-time Emmy Award winning chief medical correspondent for ABC News and Good Morning America.
8am – 8:45am Registration and continental breakfast; Exhibitor showcase
8:45am – 9:15am Welcoming remarks and award ceremony
9:15am – 10am Be Your Own Health Advocate: What Women Need to Know - Panel discussion
10:15 am - 11:15 am Workshop session 1
1. Burning Issues about your Stomach and Liver that May Save Your Life (or at Least Make You More Comfortable)! Henry C. Bodenheimer, Jr., MD & Matthew J. Whitson, MD, MSEd
2. Aging Gracefully: The Skinny on Skin Health & BeautyVictoria Sharon, MD, DTMH & Neil Tanna, MD, MBA
3.To Sleep, Perchance to Dream: How to Sleep Well and Wake RefreshedAnnamaria Iakovou, MD & Penny Stern, MD
4. Genetics and Prevention: A Personalized Approach to WellnessKenan Onel, MD, PhD & Christine L. Sardo Molmenti, PhD, MPH
5. Building Healthy Bones and Keeping Them StrongAriel T. Goldman, MD & Stuart Weinerman, MD
6. Vitamins, Supplements and Medications: What to Keep in MindMarissa Licata, RD & Vani Thiyagarajan, PharmD, BCPS
11:30am – 12:30pm Workshop Session 2
7. Breast Health – Up Close and PersonalKaren Kostroff, MD & Nina S. Vincoff, MD
8. Healthy Approaches to Weight ManagementJamie Kane, MD & Heather McMullen, MD
9. Memory Loss with Aging: What’s Normal?Maria Torroella Carney, MD & Jeremy Koppel, MD
10. A Guide to Healthy Hands and FeetAdam Bitterman, DO & Ashley Burlage, MD
11. Pelvic Health: Urine or You’re OutJill Maura Rabin, MD & Dara Shalom, MD
12. How to Manage Your Stress and Anxiety During Life’s MomentsKalliopi Cabarcas, MA, LMHC & Ariela Frieder, MD
2:30pm – 3:30pm Interactive sessions
13. Self Care as Health Care: An Integrative ApproachDeborah McElligott, DNP & Richelle Rappaport, RN, CNS, AHN-BC
14. Staying Active: Maximize your Performance while Preventing Sports InjuriesRussell F. Camhi, DO, ATC & Michael Gonzalez, MS, ATC
15. Young at Heart: Simple Steps to Heart Healthy LivingLisa Bondy, E-RYT 500, INHC & Jean Cacciabaudo, MD
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact us at [email protected], or call our resource center (855) 850-KIWH (5494).
What's the refund policy?
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing to the Katz Institute for Women’s Health by May 10. No refund will be made after this date or for “no shows.” For instructions on how to refund your order click here.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It is helpful for you to bring your printed ticket as proof of your registration. The ticket will also have valuable information on it for the day of the event.
How will I know what workshops I am placed in?
You will receive your workshop placements on the day of the event. We will make every effort to accommodate your selections.