2019 President’s Awards
Our mission of caring for our patients and our communities is at the center of everything we do, and our journey together is guided by our vision and values.
The President’s Awards showcase the explorers, pioneers and team members whose spark and instinct to care bring our mission to life in extraordinary ways.
On July 15 the 2019 President’s Awards finalists and guests gathered to celebrate the winners. Take a moment to view their inspiring stories:
- Physician of the Year: Carmen Rodriguez, MD, FACOG, Voluntary Physician, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Nurse of the Year: Alexa Damone, RN, Medical Surgical Unit, Glen Cove Hospital
- Nurse of the Year: Jeffrey Rosa, RN, Surgical Intensive Care Unit, Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Leader of the Year: Ryan J. Guda, RN, Nurse Manager, Dialysis Services, Ambulatory
- Teamwork: ECMO-TO-GO, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore University Hospital, Southside Hospital
- Innovation Challenge: EDCAP aza-Peptide Building Blocks for Preferred Drug Characteristics and Real-Time Actionable Data (RAD)
- Exceptional Patient/Customer Experience: Adrian Mazur, Chaplain, Cohen Children’s Medical Center
Join us now as we applaud this year’s finalists.