At Northwell Health, we stand committed to our mission of promoting the health and wellness of all who reside within our communities. Believing that quality care does not begin at admission nor end at discharge, our dedicated community relations team deploys across all regions to provide grassroots support to local communities by building trust, identifying services needed and establishing strategic partnerships with community-based organizations to maximize the physical, social and mental well-being of those we serve.
We strive to:
- Create partnerships with local, community-based organizations
- Provide grassroots support in the communities we serve by establishing relationships and building trust
- Promote community health and advocacy through engagement
- Provide patient education and information about preventative services
- Increase access to care in both clinical and community settings
- Identify services needed to reduce health disparities
- Fulfill grant requirements
- Align with hospitals and outpatient facilities
We're committed to improving the health of everyone in the communities we serve.
Our team is dedicated to extending our extraordinary care to all corners of our communities.
The Office of Community Investment is responsible for fulfilling a number of regulatory requirements for the health system, including community benefit.