Webinar: The Role of Nutrition in Cancer Prevention
Please click the play button to begin watching the video.
Presented by Hillary Sachs, senior dietician at Northwell Health Cancer Institute, and Dr. Christopher Mason, chief fellow at Northwell Health.
While there are many factors that lead to cancer development, the American Institute of Cancer Research estimates that 1 in 3 cancers may be prevented with a healthier diet.
Watch Hillary Sachs and Dr. Christopher Mason discuss nutritional tips that can help with cancer prevention and separate the truth from myths.
Topics covered include:
- The role of sugar and cancer
- If an alkaline diet can help decrease cancer risk and growth
- If gluten consumption is related to cancer
- The role of meat in a cancer-fighting diet
- How to incorporate herbs and spices into a cancer-fighting diet