Cancer Institute at Lenox Hill Hospital
Why choose us?
We are dedicated to providing personalized cancer care using state-of-the-art, evidence-based cancer treatments and technology. Our collaborative approach means you gain the benefit of a team of specialists who work together to ensure the best possible outcome.
Our patients have access to the latest therapies, treatments and surgery for many different types of cancer.
Hematology/Medical oncology services:
Radiation oncology services and technology:
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- MammoSite radiation therapy system (RTS)
- Stereotactic radiation therapy
- Intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT)
- Contura multi-lumen balloon
- Zeiss Intrabeam brachytherapy system
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Gynecologic oncology
- Breast surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Head and neck surgery
- Thoracic surgery
The Department of Radiation Medicine is accredited by the American College of Radiology.