Why choose us?
Opened in 2016, our center is designed to meet the needs of cancer patients and their families right here on the South Shore of Long Island. Offering comprehensive cancer care, along with imaging services, we provide a comfortable, peaceful and private environment that is conducive to healing in every way.
Should you need surgery or inpatient care, Southside Hospital is conveniently located nearby and closely integrated with our center.
Hematology/Medical oncology services:
- Hormone therapy
- Targeted therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Social work
- Support groups
- Patient resource center
- Private infusion bays providing the highest level of comfort during your visit
- Nurse navigator
- Chair-side scheduling
- Concierge outpatient pharmacy services
Department of Radiation Medicine
Radiation oncology services and technology include:
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- High dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy
- TrueBeam® Radiotherapy System
- MammoSite® Radiation Therapy System (RTS)
- Contura® multi-lumen balloon
New patient forms
- New patient consultation questionnaire
- New patient registration form
- Authorization for release of health information
These forms can be emailed to [email protected].
Surgical consultations for:
- Breast surgery
- Gynecologic oncology
- Surgical oncology
- Thoracic surgery
Colorectal surgery, neurosurgery and plastic and reconstructive surgery services are available in the immediate area.