Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Department
At Zucker Hillside Hospital’s Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Department, our mission is to improve our patients' health and quality of life. Our team is dedicated to providing skilled, personalized care to ensure each of our patients is treated according to his or her unique needs.
As a national behavioral health care leader, we're committed to excellence and compassionate care for patients with appropriate levels of support during every stage of their treatment.
The Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Department provides comprehensive treatment to assist patients in their recovery from a wide range of psychiatric diagnoses and emotional conditions. We oﬀer a number of diﬀerent services to patients including, but not limited to:
- Group psychotherapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Supportive psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Exposure-response prevention (EXRP)
- Interpersonal therapy (IPT)
- Motivational interviewing
- Couples counseling/family therapy
- Medication management
- Dialectical behavior therapy program (DBT)
- Psychiatric / substance (mica) groups
- Phobia treatment
- Virtual reality for fear of flying
- In vivo treatment
- Perinatal psychiatry
- Clozapine track
- Adherence track (long-acting injectable medications)
Our treatment team is composed of highly skilled specialists, including:
- Nurse practitioners
- Social workers
- Rehabilitation therapists
As an academic site for teaching and training future care providers, we incorporate state-of-the-art treatment and access to the most advanced care.
In order to provide the best patient care possible, our treatment team may consult with your medical physician or previous mental health providers. We are happy to include family members and/or significant others in the treatment process as well.