Ready for the big game? Salsa Mexicana will add zest to your Super Bowl Sunday without Monday-morning regret.
Makes 3 cups/4 to 6 servings
Per Serving: 24 calories, 0 grams of fat, 150 mg of sodium
- 2 large tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1 small, white onion (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 10 sprigs of cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp., salt
- 2 tsp., lime juice
- Combine tomato, jalapeno, onion, garlic and cilantro together in a bowl.
- Add salt and lime juice. Mix together.
- Let stand 30 minutes before serving.
Serve with baked tortilla chips (15 chips have about 120 calories, so watch your portion sizes).