GREAT NECK, NY – Whether it’s a severe snowstorm or something like Hurricane Sandy, people fear not being prepared for when the worst happens. But after watching this week’s episode of Focus onHealth TV, you should feel more confident that Northwell Health hospitals are ready to respond to all public health emergencies, whether they be a natural catastrophe, a flu epidemic or a man-made disaster. .
This week’s episode, airing on Saturday, January 23, 2016, at 10:30 a.m. on WLNY-TV, features: Dr. Angelo Acquista, director of the Center for International and Executive Health at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan; Dr. Eric Cruzen, medical director of Lenox Health Greenwich Village; Paul Powers, assistant director of workforce safety at Northwell Health; Jim Romagnoli, vice president of protective services at Northwell; Dr. Mark Jarrett, chief quality officer of Northwell; and Anthony Egan, manager of security and emergency training at Northwell.
Focus onHealth is carried by most cable and satellite TV providers in the New York area. WLNY-TV can be accessed on:
- Cablevision channel 10 (standard definition-SD) in New York and New Jersey, channel 15 (SD) in Connecticut and high-definition (HD) channel 710
- Time Warner channel 55 (SD), HD channel 755 in the five boroughs, HD channel 755 in the Hudson Valley and HD channel 753 in New Jersey
- Verizon FiOS channel 10 (SD) and HD channel 510
- RCN channel 14 (SD)
- Comcast channel 10 (SD) and HD channel 810
- DIRECTV channel 55 (SD) and HD channel 55
- Dish Network channel 55 (SD)
Non-cable subscribers can also access WLNY over the air on channel 55.
To see past episodes of Focus onHealth TV, click here.