GREAT NECK, NY – Whether you’re a first-time parent or no longer new to that rodeo, taking care of a child can pose various challenges. Do you breastfeed? How do you handle going back to work? These questions and more are addressed in this week’s Focus onHealth, which will air on Saturday, December 12, at 10:30 a.m. on WLNY.
Advice about parenting during this episode comes from Patricia Garofalo, RN, perinatal clinical coordinator at LIJ Medical Center in New Hyde Park; Pamela Reichert-Anderson, RD, dietitian at Cohen Children’s Medical Center in New Hyde Park; Claudine Higdon, MD, outpatient child and adolescent psychiatrist at Zucker Hillside Hospital in Glen Oaks; Victor Fornari, MD, director of child and adolescent psychiatry at Zucker Hillside; and Debora Riccardi, DNP, director of community health nursing at Cohen Children’s.
Focus onHealth is carried by most cable and satellite TV providers in the New York area. WLNY-TV can be accessed on:
- Cablevision channel 10 (standard definition-SD) in New York and New Jersey, channel 15 (SD) in Connecticut and high-definition (HD) channel 710
- Time Warner channel 55 (SD), HD channel 755 in the five boroughs, HD channel 755 in the Hudson Valley and HD channel 753 in New Jersey
- Verizon FiOS channel 10 (SD) and HD channel 510
- RCN channel 14 (SD)
- Comcast channel 10 (SD) and HD channel 810
- DIRECTV channel 55 (SD) and HD channel 55
- Dish Network channel 55 (SD)
Non-cable subscribers can also access WLNY over the air on channel 55.
To see past episodes of Focus onHealth TV, click here.