Northwell Health's Health Home (for adults) is a New York State Medicaid care coordination program that provides access to medical, mental health, substance abuse, social and family support services to people who need them. Health Home services are free to those who qualify. Becoming a member is your choice. Your Medicaid and social service benefits will not change.
As a member of our Health Home, you will receive:
- A resource coordinator to help you set health goals, coordinate your care and treatment, and provide education and tools to help you manage your health
- Assistance with making appointments with doctors and other healthcare providers
- Help with transportation to medical appointments
- Help with arranging social services programs
- Referrals to specialists
- Access to a 24-hour call center to answer your healthcare questions, so you are never alone
- Information about how to eat well and stay active
How the program works
You will be assigned a resource coordinator who will help you access the health services you need. Your resource coordinator will connect with your healthcare providers to coordinate the care and treatments that are best for you. In addition, your Health Home team may include care managers, outreach specialists, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, social workers and physical therapists.
How to get started
Health Home services are free - start getting healthier right now! For more information or to schedule an appointment with a member of our staff, call (888) 680-6501.